Search Results for: PREFILLED SYRINGES Prefilled Syringe Automated
In this exclusive Drug Development & Delivery annual report, handheld injection experts provide their thoughts about the various factors backing the adoption of the devices including ease of use, pain-free delivery, and differentiation for product line extensions.
Drug Development Executive: Donald E. Morel, Jr., PhD, Chairman and CEO, West, discusses how the company works closely with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to deliver life-changing therapies safely and effectively to patients.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Outsourcing Formulation Development & Manufacturing: Early-Stage Partnerships Are On The Rise
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin asked leading CMOs and CDMOs to describe the value-added services they offer with respect to formulation and manufacturing. Solving challenges of insufficient solubility, poor stability, identifying excipient candidates, and particle design topped their list of offerings.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing – Product Differentiation Is Critical
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with several of these suppliers and manufacturers about the importance of customization and differentiation as the key to pharma companies staying competitive in the prefilled syringe space.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies operating in the injectables arena, and discovers this ever-evolving sector is witnessing some very specific and eye-opening trends that are affecting the market’s growth.
- EXECUTIVE INTERVIEW – Vetter: Helping Small Biotech Companies Execute a Successful Drug Development Process
Dr. Susanne Resatz, President of Vetter Development Services USA, Inc., discusses the many benefits to small biotech companies in utilizing a full-service CDMO, and what advanced services the Chicago-based facility offers its growing customer base.
David Enloe, Althea’s President and CEO, discusses his company’s business strategy, why companies choose Althea, trends in the CMO industry, and how the company is growing since the acquisition of Ajinomoto.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Contract Manufacturing: Biologics Present a New Set of Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with leading syringe developers and contract manufacturers to discuss how they are overcoming industry challenges and provides a look at some of the innovative advancements in prefilled syringe technology.
- TRAINING DEVICES – Best Practices & Considerations in Developing Effective Training Devices for Injectable Healthcare Markets
Joe Reynolds says training devices are often used to create consistent onboarding experiences for patients through the use of novel technologies and mechanisms that fully simulate the mechanical aspects of the injection experience. And while these devices appear to be fairly simple at first glance, numerous design and engineering challenges must be addressed.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: A Rise in Biologics & Improved Technology Give Pharma Reasons to Consider Parenteral Delivery
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin speaks with some of the leading companies in this market to find out about key trends, packaging advancements, safety improvements, and technology developments.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Injectable Drug Delivery: New Technologies Deliver Biologics & Differentiate Brands
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin reports on a segment of the drug delivery industry that will see its market revenue double in just 5 years in response to a growing need to deliver highly viscous, high-volume drugs.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Injection Devices: Manufacturers Focus on 21st Century Technology While Still Tackling Traditional Challenges
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key companies in the injectable delivery market that are focusing on advanced technology as well as the more traditional challenges related to breakage, leaching, and needlestick prevention.
Gregory A. Sacha, PhD, introduces the common equipment available for automated inspection and discusses inspection testing methods for prefilled syringes.
- SPECIAL FEATURE – Prefilled Syringes & Parenteral Manufacturing: Drug & Packaging Ensure Safety, Compatibility & Stability
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin highlights some of the key players in the market and where they are focusing their efforts to ensure products are of the highest quality, safe, and easy to use.
Contributor Cindy H. Dubin reviews some of the innovative and novel technologies developers are deploying to make self-injection easier and improve patient adherence.