WHITEPAPER – Extrusion-Spheronization, Engineered for Today’s Controlled Release Forms
Synchronizing and controlling API delivery, Extrusion-Spheronization (E-S) offers pharmaceutical drug developers a robust technique to develop and manufacture today’s most complex oral sold dose therapeutics.
Manufacturing oral solid dose API’s into spheres via Extrusion-Spheronization is not new. What is new is that in the right hands, with the right capabilities, this well-understood process stands ready to help lead the development and manufacturing of both today and tomorrow’s complex solid dose therapeutics.
In this whitepaper, you will explore:
- How delivering therapeutic compounds and molecules via spheronized forms will support your most challenging drug product manufacturing goals.
- Insights into the drivers behind using extrusion-spheronization to support patient friendly oral solid dose drug strategies.
- An understanding of how extrusion-spheronization can improve quality, safety, therapeutic efficacy and dose compliance across a diverse range of therapeutic areas.
- Applications of extrusion-spheronization technology for both modified release capsules and multi-unit pellet systems (MUPS).
- A step-by-step guide the E-S manufacturing process.
Total Page Views: 1861