Catalent Pharma Solutions
14 Schoolhouse Road
Somerset, NJ 08873
T : +1-888-SOLUTION (USA)
T : 00800 88 55 6178 (Europe/RoW)
Catalent is the leading global provider of advanced drug delivery technologies and development solutions, providing worldwide clinical and commercial supply capabilities for drugs, biologics, and consumer health products. With over 80 years serving the industry, we have proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance, and ensuring reliable product supply.
We serve over 1,000 innovator customers – both established and emerging – in over 80 markets, including 90 of the top 100 branded drug marketers, 21 of the top 25 generics marketers, 24 of the top 25 biotech marketers, and 23 of the top 25 consumer health marketers globally. Each year, Catalent manufactures more than 73 billion doses of nearly 7,000 products, which equates to approximately 1 in 20 doses taken each year by patients or consumers.
Our significant intellectual property includes over 1,200 patents and patent applications, and our team of 1,600 talented scientists help introduce more than 150 new products to market every year. Around the world, Catalent is subject to over 50 regulatory audits and more than 400 customer and internal audits a year.
Whether you are looking for a single, tailored solution or multiple answers throughout your product’s lifecycle, we can improve the total value of your treatments – from discovery to market and beyond.
With our wide range of expert services – including analytical, biologics, pre-formulation, and formulation – we drive faster, more efficient development timelines and produce better products. These include:
– GPEx® technology for advanced cell expression, and advanced biopharmaceutical development, analytical and manufacturing.
– SMARTag® technology for antibody-drug conjugation, affording precision design of next-generation biologic therapies.
– OptiForm Solution Suite to assist in rapid, optimized dose form development.
– Bioavailability Enhancement including lipid-based systems, Pharmatek SDTM spray dry technology, particle-size engineering, and OptiMelt® hot melt extrusion.
– Unique Delivery Technologies: including OptiShell® gelatin-free capsule technology, the Zydis® orally disintegrating tablet platform, and controlled release dose design, as well as inhaled and injectable dose forms.
– Catalent RP Scherer Softgel is a global leader in innovative oral and topical softgel technologies, and nearly 90% of NCEs approved by the FDA over the last 25 years have been developed.
Posted Date: 7/3/2018
This record has been viewed 4890 times.