Vetter Pharma International USA Inc.
10 W. Algonquin Road
Des Plaines, IL 60016
T: (847) 581-6888
F: (847) 581-6880
Your partner in aseptic filling
Vetter is a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) that specializes in the aseptic filling of syringes, cartridges, and vials. Vetter holds numerous patents and has extensive experience with biologics and other complex compounds, including monoclonal antibodies, peptides, interferons, and vaccines. More than 80% of Vetter’s active projects are biologics, and Vetter currently manufactures 5 of the world’s top 10.
Collaborating with the top 20 (bio-)pharmaceutical companies worldwide, Vetter supports products from preclinical development through global market supply. Through its US and European facilities, Vetter Development Service provides state-of-the-art support for early stage products, with seamless transfer at Phase III to Vetter Commercial Manufacturing for large-scale production. We offer state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes to promote product quality and maximize API yield.
Vetter at a glance
– Headquarters in Ravensburg, Germany
– Additional clinical development facility in Chicago, US
– A Representative offi ce for Asia Pacifi c in Singapore and a subsidiary in Japan and South Korea
– Approximately 4,400 employees
– Worldwide specialist in the aseptic production of prefilled drug delivery systems
– Global experience and expertise with regulatory authorities including FDA, EMA, PMDA (Japan), and RP (Germany)
– Lyophilization (freeze-drying) & siliconization specialist
Visit www.vetter-pharma.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted Date: 7/3/2018
This record has been viewed 1255 times.