North America Lab
JRF America, 2650, Eisenhower Avenue, Suite C, Audubon, PA 19403, USA
JRF Global HQ
Jai Research Foundation, N. H. No. 8, Valvada, Vapi, Gujarat, 396191, INDIA
T: +1 (647) 224 1401
Founded in 1977, JRF Global is one of the oldest (40+ years) and most respected non-clinical Contract Research Organization in Asia. JRF’s capabilities spanning from Discovery to Development phase provides integrated services to both innovator and generic pharma companies.
- GLP & AAALAC accredited
- 300+ employees, 700+ clients across 60+ countries
- Spread across 6 locations worldwide (USA, Canada, Spain, UK, India & Japan)
- 29000+ GLP studies across all industries and have been well received by US FDA, EMA, MHRA, and other regulatory agencies
- State-of-the-art animal house facility among the best in Asia
- Experienced in handling small molecules, biologics/biosimilars, vaccines & herbal products
- JRF’s fully integrated chemistry and toxicology services offer an attractive value proposition in terms of efficiency, deliverables & cost.
Unique Solutions for our Sponsors
- A Research Foundation: No bureaucracy quick decision-making
- Re-invest Top $ Back to the Organization: New services & people
- Integrated Services Under One Roof: Custom Synthesis/Medicinal Chemistry, P-C Chemistry, Analytical/Bioanalytical Chemistry, ADME/PK, Exploratory & GLP Toxicology, Safety Pharmacology & IND-Enabling Studies
- Extensive Experience in Regulatory Submissions Globally
- Client Dedicated Project Management
Services at a Glance
- P-C Chemistry, Analytical/Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Med-Chem & Custom Synthesis
- In vitro DMPK
- In vivo Pharmacokinetics
- Efficacy Models
- Safety Pharmacology
- DART – Segment I, II, III
- IND-Enabling Studies
- Dermal Absorption Studies (in vitro & in vivo)
- Impurity Profiling
- Zebra Fish Discovery Assays
- Environmental Risk Assessment (Tier I & II)
- Expertise in Niche Areas (eg, Ophthalmology, Inhalation & Dermal Studies)
Quality & Project Management Support
- JRF Global’s top management is committed and actively involved in the establishment, management and monitoring of quality systems. This is achieved by documenting quality policies and objectives and ensuring that both are understood and implemented by all scientists’ at all the levels.
- Ensuring that appropriate GLP focused processes are implemented to fully satisfy the GLP needs, thereby ensuring satisfaction of the customers’ expectations and company objectives.
- Project Management team at JRF Global ensures various non-scientific elements of the collaboration are appropriately coordinated and bridged for a smooth operational flow resulting in agreed turnaround times.
- Manages information flow to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Periodical updates about the progress of the project.
Posted Date: 11/1/2018
This record has been viewed 143 times.